Friday, July 30, 2010

Yerbabuena

We decided to check out Yerbabuena Mexican restaurant before getting our haircuts in the same area. Upon seating, they give you a huge bowl of fresh salsa & chips (fried in-house). delicious.

Hub ordered pork tacos, which was tasty & delicious:

The waiter recommended a mango tilapia. I'm not a huge fan of mango, because it's a "heated" food that may cause pimples if I eat too much of it. However, I decided to go with his recommendation & I'm so glad I did. The fish tasted very fresh, tender, flaky, in a supremely delicious sauce that we ended up gobbling up with the rice. The fresh pico di gallo & guac on the side blended so well with this dish. We loved it!
They had a lot of enticing items on their menu...I think we'll definitely need to go back to try 'em out. YUM!

4732 Main St
Lisle, IL 60532
(630) 852-8040


No comments: