Monday, February 14, 2011

Cafe Hoang

There's something about Vietnamese food that has my husband & I completely hooked. Cafe Hoang isn't the best Vietnamese place, but it's so close to our place near Chinatown, we barely bother to drive out to Argyle. It's definitely our go-to place when we can't decide on what to eat.

Since we had pho the night before, we decided to try something different:

#089 Yellow Curry $8.95 choice of BEEF, CHICKEN, SHRIMPS, TOFU, w/ celery, onion, mushroom, baby corn, slice bamboo, basils leaf, coconut milk,carrot and pea w/ spicy Yellow curry paste

Flavorful, delicious with rice. This curry was very enjoyable.

#062 Combo soup Veggie w/ Mix Seafood $9.95

Soothing, but I really don't like fake crab meat I instantly downgrade when I see it as a seafood representation. There's nothing that interesting about the soup either, no depth. I wouldn't order this again.

Cafe Hoang
232 W Cermak Rd
(between Cottage Grove Ave & Indiana Ave)
(312) 674-9610
www.cafehoang.com



No comments: